The second edition of “Connecting: Deals and Investors” is just around the corner! After an outstanding first experience, Real Estate IQ is hosting its second virtual big event for real estate investors on October 2, 2021. And this is your last chance to get your ticket for free!
“Connecting II: Deals and Investors” will focus on bringing you the best information and tips on every exit strategy. And we mean it! We’re going to talk about short-term rentals, fix and flip, wholesaling, and more. Plus, new trends in Real Estate, data analysis and management, and brand development advice and opportunities.
Here’s the essential information you need to know:
- When: October 2, from 9:30 AM to 2.30 PM (CT)
- Where: through Airmeet and from the comfort of your couch!
- Who: 6 professionals in the real estate industry, you and a bunch of real estate investors!
- Why: to learn and network with experts and peers from across the country.
What to expect from “Connecting II: Deals and Investors”?
As this is a major virtual event, our primary goal is for you to access the best information available. Furthermore, we want you to meet real estate professionals from every possible State and leave not only with a clear mindset but also with free resources to grow your business – and a few phone numbers on your notepad to network with, as well!
This time, we summoned the best experts in each field and asked them to bring their A-game to this virtual event. As a result, these are the main speakers you’ll be able to learn from:
- Jorge Contreras – He’s a real estate investor and coach, passionate about helping people create time, financial, and location freedom with Airbnb and Real Estate Investing. He retired at age 29, became a millionaire by 30, and now earns multiple six figures with his Airbnb Business.
- Lea Zequiri – As a TREC licensed instructor for real estate investing and a coach for Top Texas Real Estate Investor Network, Lea is a specialist in flipping houses. She became a real estate agent in 1998 and a broker in 2002 and has flipped and sold hundreds of properties in DFW.
- Jorge Guerrera – Jorge has been recognized as a real estate expert and international keynote speaker, thanks to analyzing the accelerated industry we work in.
- Kaylee McMahon – As a licensed Real Estate Brokerage owner in the State of Texas, Kaylee has purchased over 68.2 million in multifamily real estate as a General Partner and principal. She sold over 3 million dollars in residential real estate before transitioning into her current full-time syndication role.
- Becky Kromminga – Becky is the hostess of the event and Real Estate IQ’s consultant. She loves to apply her skills as a former Math Teacher and Educational Researcher to Real Estate Investing. She has experience with buy and hold, wholesaling, flipping, and subject to.
- Steve Liang – As the CEO of Real Estate IQ and a national speaker, Steve focuses on helping real estate entrepreneurs reach their potential and achieve more than they can imagine. He has spent most of his career practicing leadership, management, marketing, strategy, and execution. He was recently mentioned for the Silicon Review as one of the 30 best CEOs of the year.
If you want to know more about their talks, you can check the full agenda here.
“Connecting II,” an opportunity to network
In the first edition of “Connecting: Deals and Investors,” we chose a revolutionary platform to encourage attendees to talk with each other and network in a more productive way than leaving their contact information in a chatbox. We saw a fantastic response and, hence, decided to host our main event through Airmeet once again!
You’ll be able to take a seat on our multiple thematic tables and interact with our experts and other attendees. Once logged in, you can move freely among different networking rooms, chat with other participants, and make the most out of this experience. Forget about limiting your activity to taking notes and get ready to interact!
“Connecting II: Deals and Investors” is a place to know other people but also to be noticed, to relate with colleagues, and show your business. So, get your profile ready beforehand and prepare to experience online networking at its very best. Now would be a good time, since you can access it for free!
Disclaimer: The blog articles are intended for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing in the content is designed to be legal or financial advice.