“Connecting: Deals and Investors”: the virtual event that will revolutionize networking
Last year was hard. Covid-19 pandemic changed the way of connecting and doing business; routine activities like an open house or a coffee with a potential client, lender, or colleague disappeared. Everyone had to adapt in order to strive, and online tools made everything easier. However, something was missing: that sense of closeness, the feeling of opportunities waiting for you in a room full of investors. Well, it’s time to leave 2020 uncertainty and difficulties behind.
Covid-19 is still around, but that doesn’t mean we can’t hack it. There’s a way to take care of ourselves and make business and connections at the same time. We found it! On May 22nd, join us virtually for “Connecting: Deals and Investors”! With a focus on deal finding and networking, seven speakers will share their knowledge in an innovative platform that will allow multiple networking tables. Be one of the first 100 to register and get a free ticket!
Here’s the essential information you need to know:
- When: May 22nd, from 9:30 AM to 3 PM (CT)
- Where: through Airmeet and from the comfort of your couch!
- Who: 7 professionals in the real estate industry, you and a bunch of real estate investors!
- Why: to learn and network with experts and peers from across the country.
- Languages: English and Spanish (a simultaneous translation will be available)
What you’ll find at “Connecting: Deals and Investors”
We already established the event’s focus and mentioned that we have seven outstanding experts to reveal their secrets. Now it’s time to be specific. The main objective of “Connecting: Deals and Investors” is to be the go-to place to learn new things, have updates on the industry, network, and skyrocket sales.
Whether you’re just beginning or are an expert deal finder, you’ll find this virtual event useful. During the day, these are the seven professionals you’ll meet:
- Max Keller: as a full-time real estate investor with over 15 years of experience. He is a best-selling author that travels the U.S. teaching people the advantages of using books to enhance their lead generation and lead conversions.
- Shenoah Grove: she’s the owner and operator of TexasREIAs (the State’s largest association of real estate investors). She has interests in the major markets throughout Texas, including Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio.
- Matt Atkinson: though he started 17 years ago as a mortgage professional, he’s been investing in the real estate industry for the past 14 years. He has focused on consulting at a local level, and his expertise goes from rentals, landlording, and hard money lending to fix and flipping, assignments, and building wealth as an investor.
- Joseph Sun dela Cruz: with a background in Mechatronics Engineering, he’s the Technical Officer for Real Estate IQ. He oversees product development to bring new features, tools, and data into the system. His area of expertise is to help real estate investors increase their returns by leveraging technology, automation, and data.
- Becky Kromminga: playing the role of Real Estate IQ’s Director of Growth, Becky loves to apply her skills as a former Math Teacher and Educational Researcher to Real Estate Investing. She has experience with buy and hold, wholesaling, flipping, and subject to.
- Steve Liang: as the CEO of Real Estate IQ and a national speaker, Steve focuses on helping real estate entrepreneurs reach their potential and achieve more than they can imagine. He has spent most of his career practicing leadership, management, marketing, strategy, and execution. He was recently mentioned for the Silicon Review as one of the 30 best CEOs of the year.
- George Salas: he’s a real estate investment specialist, best known for empowering property owners in distress by partnering with investors and young entrepreneurs to achieve their real estate goals in residential and commercial space. He is also a coach for young and hungry entrepreneurs.
All of these incredible experts will bring not only the best information about how to find and analyze more deals but also tips to ramp up your business, maximize profits in short-term rentals, and more! Plus, they’ll be in charge of the networking tables.
Airmeet: the perfect platform for networking
Tired of attending online events that limit the networking space to a dull and chaotic chat? Then “Connecting: Deals and Investors” is ready to surprise you! Prepare to take a seat on our multiple thematic tables and interact with our experts and other attendees.
We chose Airmeet as the hosting platform because it is an innovative virtual venue. It allows us to create different networking rooms simultaneously for you to move freely among them. We don’t want you to remain on the receiving end, limited to taking notes. Here, you’ll converse with other participants one-to-one during speed networking and interact with the speakers and sponsors. They will be available so you can reach out to them during the event.
Although we said you could attend the virtual event from the comfort of your couch, we have a tiny thing to ask. We’d love it if you’d dress sharp and be ready to turn your camera and mic on: we want to see you, and we want to hear you! “Connecting: Deals and Investors” is a place to know other people but also to be noticed, to relate with colleagues, and show your business. So, get your profile ready beforehand and prepare to experience online networking at its very best. Now would be a good time, since you can access it for free!
This is what we missed in 2020. This is the event you’ve been waiting for. Take advantage of almost 6 hours full of data, insights, and networking. We promise you’ll leave the virtual venue ready to take action and grow your business beyond your imagination!