Many real estate investors use some customer relationship management system or CRM to run their businesses. This kind of software is useful to track leads, manage projects, and run marketing campaigns. It’s a database, so it concentrates and organizes a lot of different information in a way that’s useful to its user. It allows him or her to have a better understanding of their day-to-day tasks, and it improves time management as well (if you want to learn more about this, you can check out this article, where we talked about CRM meaning, working, and importance).
However, as appealing as this sounds, there’s a downside to CRM systems. Not only do they usually cost a considerable amount of money, but they also take a lot of time to set up. The thing is that this kind of software comes empty, your account is a blank canvass, and you need to dedicate days, weeks, and even a few months to configure it in a way that is helpful to your needs.
At Real Estate IQ, we realized that CRM software is a powerful tool to grow a business, but at the same time, we saw the inconveniences involved when acquiring one. That’s why we created our brand new CRM Integration! Conceived as a marketing engine tailor-made to its customer needs, we came up with a product that comes already integrated with the apps of your choice, plus our Premium Off Market Leads (already skip traced). Keep reading to find out all you need to know about it!
CRM Integration’s advantages
Let’s take a magnifying glass and examine the CRM Integration. It uses a Podio interface, to begin with, and what we did is create a set of apps to encapsulate the basic functionality that real estate investors would need to track their leads. And on top of that, we integrated the Podio account with other services, both ours and third parties.
Therefore, what you’ll get is a one-stop-shop with the following advantages:
- Customization: since you’re involved in the product’s design from the start, there won’t be two dashboards alike. You name it, we add it. And we can set it up for both desktop and mobile.
- Speed of updating: as soon as our researchers are done with the work, they’ll push it into your CRM. You won’t have to wait for the emails to arrive; you’ll receive the leads earlier than everyone.
- No more spreadsheets: all the information is organized in a friendlier way. Forget about copying and pasting the spreadsheets sent by email into your CRM software; they’ll appear in your workspace as soon as they’re ready.
- Selectiveness: it’s time to get picky! You can apply ranges beforehand to get specific leads, such as foreclosure leads or leads with a certain equity percentage.
- Integrations: your Podio account comes with Real Estate IQ tools, so you won’t have to waste any more time skip tracing. It’s also possible to integrate it with third-party tools of your choice so that you can manage all of them from the same dashboard.
- Collaborators: you can add up to 5 of them! We have two different plans, according to your needs. The DUO CRM is for small businesses and allows up to 2 collaborators. But if you’re thinking big, then our TEAM CRM will let you add 5 of them!
CRM Integration: 9 tools in one
The real power of this software is in its integrations. And that’s the part that can be tricky because we all know technology doesn’t always do what people ask. Hence, many end up abandoning tools that could have a positive impact on their work. That’s why we offer to set your CRM for you.
You’ll have a one-time 2-hour consultation with one of our experts to discuss the product and list all your needs and desires. After that, we’ll create your dashboard and send you the turnkey: your Podio account integrated with our tools and third-party apps.
These are the nine integrations you can avail of:
- Real Estate IQ’s tools: our CRM Integration includes the Premium Off Market Leads (with the skip tracing already incorporated).
- Mojo Dialer: this is an outbound calling platform, where you provide the skip traced Off Market Leads list, and it starts calling. It’s a two-way integration; therefore, when there’s a change in Mojo Dialer, it reflects on Podio, too.
- Twilio: this tool is in charge of text messaging. With it, you can contact leads without leaving your Podio account.
- CallRail: this tool is great for marketing campaigns. It creates specific phone numbers for each one, so you can track which efforts are working. Typically, it’s used to manage incoming calls, but it only shows the caller’s phone number. With our integration, you will receive all the information associated with the number as soon as he or she calls.
- WordPress: if you have a website with a contact form, the information of potential leads that fill it will be pushed into Podio. Plus, you can choose to send an SMS notification to a member of your team so someone can act on the data quickly.
- SMS templates: you’ll get pre-programmed SMS templates to answer common questions. They can be customized to automatically add some lead’s personal information (like names, addresses, or auction dates).
- Deal management: we’ve integrated a Kanban-style project management board (similar to Trello) to track the status of your projects and store relevant documents (such as insurance, photos, closing documents, etc.).
- Accounting: this feature allows you to store receipts and bills that make tax return preparation easier.
- Vendors: lastly, this is a database to store all the companies and individuals you do business with (like contractors for construction and rehab projects, electricians, plumbers, and real estate agents).
As you can see, Real Estate IQ’s CRM Integration is the one tool that combines them all. If you’re looking to organize your business effortlessly and start closing deals, search no more: this is the product you’ve been waiting for! Not sure yet? Click here and request a free demo (with no strings attached!).
Note: A 3-months payment commitment is required to access the customization. There may be additional fees charged by Podio (for additional users) and other external apps such as CallRail, and Mojo Dialer. Real Estate IQ cannot be responsible for changes in external applications.
Disclaimer: The blog articles are intended for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing in the content is designed to be legal or financial advice.